Sunday, 20 May 2012

More NYX round lipstick swatches

OK, I said I'd post the rest of my NYX lippie swatches, so here they are! The first of my NYX lipstick swatches are here.
Sorry, quite a lot of pics :)


Orange Soda

Pumpkin Pie

 Strawberry Milk

Indian Pink

Vitamin

Watermelon

Christie

Margarita

Miracle

Gem

Eucalyptus

Gardenia

Doll

Thalia


As you can see, some shades are quite similar but do have subtle differences. Hopefully you can see them. My favourites are Margarita and Doll. Least favourites are Orange Soda and Strawberry Milk, the formula on these two is far too creamy and slippery to achieve a nice finish.

You can buy these at Cherry Culture if you like they look of them (yes, they ship to UK)!

Not going to buy any more of these until Haute Melon comes back in stock. It's been unavailable for ages :(

12 comments:

  1. Love Gardenia and Indian Pink, Thalia is gorgeous too - it's really different! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thalia is an interesting colour, some swatches online look warm pink, but it shows up purplish on me!

      Delete
  2. Loving these colours :)
    Aimee
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh does that mean I have good taste? Lol! :)

      Delete
  3. Wow they are some amazing colours! I love Vitamin and Doll. I've never tried any NYX products but these look really good. Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, hope you can try some of them out :)

      Delete
  4. First shade is really lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely shade just really horrible to apply! x

      Delete
  5. great photos! I would love it if we followed each other. I'll be following you through GFC!

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Sure, if you want to follow me I don't mind following you back :)

      Delete
  6. Love all these colours, especially , Thalia. Must try them out. Have ridiculous amount of lip pays but always looking for new shades xnicki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give them a go, they're a great price too! :D

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments!

Please let me know if you follow me, so that I can return the favour - otherwise it may slip my mind! :)

Also please do not come here begging for a follow if you don't intend to follow me back. Thank yooou.