Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Sugarpill Heart Breaker palette

Soooo excited to find that my Heart Breaker eyeshadow palette from Sugarpill had arrived yesterday! I love Sugarpill so much and am really happy to add this to my collection :)


The design on the packaging is different from Sugarpill's earlier palettes.







The shades are:

Acidberry - vibrant lime green
Velocity - vibrant matte royal blue
2AM - matte purple with a slightly pearl sheen
Mochi - matte mint seafoam with a slightly pearl sheen
(descriptions from Sugarpill's website)


And here are swatches on my hand:


 Verdict? Love it! All the shadows are velvety smooth and pigmented. My favourite is probably Mochi, it's a great shade for summer. I think it would look great combined with 2AM in the crease. I was expecting Velocity to be a pressed version of their loose eyeshadow Royal Sugar, but it doesn't have the sparkles. Still a lovely shade though. I think all 4 colours work well together, it shouldn't be too hard to combine them all for a really vibrant, eyecatching look. :)

Very glad I have all the Sugarpill palettes now! Can't wait to see what they release next!

Have any of my followers tried this palette? What do you think of Sugarpill?

8 comments:

  1. Nice colours :)
    Aimee
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty!
    How long did it take to get to the uk?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ordered on 18th May, it was shipped on 22nd May, and arrived on 29th May :D Pretty good!

      Delete
  3. Those are gorgeous colors!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's Sugarpill for you! Always great colours :D

      Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  4. These colours are lovely! I can't wait to try them! x

    ~+ The Glambulance +~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I hope you enjoy them! Thanks for stopping by! x

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments!

Please let me know if you follow me, so that I can return the favour - otherwise it may slip my mind! :)

Also please do not come here begging for a follow if you don't intend to follow me back. Thank yooou.